Assist supervisors with the production lines.
- Able to run all seven production lines and axillary equipment that is assigned to line.
- Maintain production logs.
- Verify work order for photo labels, UPC labels, case labels, boxes and partitions.
- Able to install the photo and UPC labels and adjust all levers and rails on label machine.
- Able to adjust rails and pressure of case taper.
- Ensure labels are straight and centered.
- Maintain quality standards.
- Locate necessary labels on work order for finished product.
- Verify part numbers match the product being packed.
- Verify stacking pattern number on each work order and check SOP for stacking pattern number.
- Track production proficiency in Sage
- Update orders in system.
- Must be cross trained to run all lines, to include the responsibilities of a Machine Operator.
- Maintain speed of line at a safe pace.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
Knowledge and Background Requirements:
Reading, writing and mathematical skills.
- Must be able to communicate, both verbally and written, in English.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish a plus
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- ust be able to work a flexible schedule and overtime is mandatory.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Technical Services, Manufacturing
Shifts: M - TH, 1st shift 5:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m. 2nd shift 5:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience: Not Specified
Manages Others: No
Industry: Consumer Products, Manufacturing
Required Travel: Not Specified
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associate with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the Company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, or technological developments).
I have carefully read and understand the contents of this job description. I understand the responsibilities, requirements and duties expected of me. I also understand that this job description does not constitute a contract of employment nor alter my status as an at-will employee. I have the right to terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, the Company has a similar right.