Provide operations support in liquid filling
Empire Brands Co. seeks high energy leaders ready to help shape the future by confronting new challenges, embracing new experiences and taking on increasing responsibilities. More specifically related to this role, the incumbent will have responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Comply with all workplace standards and safety procedures, including Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), Occupational Safety and Health Administration requirements (OSHA), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Company Guidelines.
- Follow equipment operating parameters to maximize production, while meeting all product specifications. Ensure downtime is escalated properly and drive productivity.
- Perform the daily setup and routine operation including but not limited to: ensuring raw material accuracy, cleaning work space and equipment, ensuring clean pours and proper fill weights.
- Accurately complete and maintain production documentation
- Meet the production schedules outlined by the Scheduler and/or Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or GED required.
• Manufacturing experience in a fast-paced facility preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully changeover/setup multiple production orders and strong troubleshooting skills required.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English required.
• Demonstrated ability to work safely in a production environment required.
• Demonstrated ability to read/interpret/follow instructions in regard to workplace documentation, such as SOP’s, Operator Checklists, Work Instructions, etc.
• Must be able to demonstrate a good mathematical aptitude in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
• Low sensitivity to highly fragranced work environment.• Must be willing to work overtime as required, based on production demands.
• Open availability preferred for flexible scheduling.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Shifts: M - TH, 1st shift 5:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m. 2nd shift 5:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Manages Others: No
Industry: Consumer Products, Manufacturing
Required Travel: None
Base Pay: N/A
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associate with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the Company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, or technological developments)